Beauty Tip of the Month
Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize
• Moisturize your scalp and hair. This will help to combat the drying effects of the harsh winter wind and cold. You can use a variety of products, i.e. conditioners, to hot oil treatments.
• Moisturize your face after cleaning. Your lips also need a dab of moisturizer product, from lip balm, lip gloss to a lipstick with moisturizers. Again, combating the cold weather winds.
• Make sure after your bath or shower you use a good moisturizer for your body to keep it soft, pliable, and supple.
• Lastly, give your feet an extra dose of your favorite moisturizer. Even though they are covered more in the cooler months don't neglect these foundations of your body
Give yourself some love!
• Also try this soothing foot bath after a hard day of shopping and relax:
-1 Large Pan of Hot Water
-2 Drops Of Essential Oil, i.e. Peppermint
-1/2 cup Epsom Salt
-1/4t of Alum
-1 Pair of Tired Feet
-Immerse feet, enjoy!